EzeeSport – Multi Sport Fun for Kids
If you are looking for an activity that will get your child active and loving sport, then EzeeSport fits the bill.
EzeeSport classes provide foundational multi-sport fun for children.
At EzeeSport we give children a solid foundation in a variety of sport skills, so that when they are older they can confidently go on to play a preferred sport.
EzeeSport runs classes in Walton and Hersham at several venues – please refer to our website for more details. Our current classes are for children aged 2-4 years, with after school clubs for older children coming soon.
We also run fabulous action-packed holiday clubs and birthday parties. We offer a free trial for anyone who is keen to try out our classes.
It’s a no obligation opportunity to see our programme in action and to meet the coaches! To book a free trial please send an email to Emma to reserve your place.
We consider it a huge privilege to coach the children who come to our classes.
We do our very best to teach them valuable sport skills and sportsmanship qualities which will not only enable them to be active for life, but to do well in life in general.
At EzeeSport we break down sports skills making them ezee and fun to learn!
Here are a few reason why our parents and school teachers love EzeeSport:
- It’s an activity where our kids learn a variety of sport skills in one place
- Positively sets my children on a pathway to being ‘active for life’
- It’s an activity where we can sit back and relax while watching our kids learn and have fun
- Learning through play in a fun and positive environment regardless of ability
- Boosts school readiness for the under 4’s physically, socially and emotionally
- Essential life skills are taught e.g. leadership, teamwork, fairness, fellowship, respect and commitment
Contact: Emma Le Roux (EzeeSport Walton & Hersham) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to the What’s in Walton homepage